By News-Register staff • 

Gas leak repaired at Lowe's

A damaged gas meter at the McMinnville Lowe's home improvement store has been fixed. Employees, who were evacuated along with customers about 10:30 a.m., have been allowed to return to work.

The 163,000 square foot building was evacuated about 10:30 this morning. Two other nearby structures also were evacuated. No one was injured.

McMinnville and Amity firefighters responded to the report of leaking gas. Northwest Natural Gas workers also arrived to repair the meter.

Lowe's has been a fixture in south McMinnville since it opened in early August  2003. 




Web Design and Web Development by Buildable