Willamina City Council schedules hearings
Jun 12, 2013
WILLAMINA — The Willamina City Council will hold four public hearings as part of a monthly meeting set for 7 p.m. Thursday at city hall.
The agenda includes hearings on the city's proposed 2013-14 budget, up for adoption afterward, and proposed increases of 5 percent in water rates and 3 percent in sewer rates, beginning with the June 16-July 15 billing cycle.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity man reported missing (6628)
• Leaping ability (1707)
• Inmate recaptured after brief flight (1609)
• Amity runs past Sheridan (1449)
• Sheriff's union endorses Casey (1408)
• Bypass work full-bore (2)