Willamina City Council schedules hearings
Jun 12, 2013
WILLAMINA — The Willamina City Council will hold four public hearings as part of a monthly meeting set for 7 p.m. Thursday at city hall.
The agenda includes hearings on the city's proposed 2013-14 budget, up for adoption afterward, and proposed increases of 5 percent in water rates and 3 percent in sewer rates, beginning with the June 16-July 15 billing cycle.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (14008)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (2464)
• Women of the Yamhill Valley 2014 (1787)
• Honoring the man (1417)
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (1277)
• Honoring the man (1)
• NR wins score of awards (1)