Willamina City Council schedules hearings
Jun 12, 2013
WILLAMINA — The Willamina City Council will hold four public hearings as part of a monthly meeting set for 7 p.m. Thursday at city hall.
The agenda includes hearings on the city's proposed 2013-14 budget, up for adoption afterward, and proposed increases of 5 percent in water rates and 3 percent in sewer rates, beginning with the June 16-July 15 billing cycle.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Breast Cancer Awareness (11732)
• Ultrasound in Pregnancy (11543)
• Annual Exam? (11505)
• Perimenopause (11496)
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2993)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (2291)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1865)