Yamhill-Carlton begins budget process
Apr 28, 2014
YAMHILL — The Yamhill-Carlton School District will hold its first 2014-15 budget committee meeting at 6:30 tonight in the district office.
A committee chair will be appointed, Superintendent Charan Cline will deliver the budget message and review the proposed budget and there will be time for public comment.
For information, call the district office at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (12833)
• Country roads, take us home (2710)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (2188)
• Country roads, take us home (1894)
• GFU interns to tackle county shop (1749)