When dodging debt, don't default in court
Our recent story about credit card lawsuits drew comment from author Nicholas Carroll, a self-appointed advisor on avoiding debt repayment
Feb 18, 2012
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (11572)
• Country roads, take us home (2481)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (1895)
• Country roads, take us home (1787)
• GFU interns to tackle county shop (1562)