When dodging debt, don't default in court
Our recent story about credit card lawsuits drew comment from author Nicholas Carroll, a self-appointed advisor on avoiding debt repayment
Feb 18, 2012
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity man reported missing (6544)
• Leaping ability (1664)
• Inmate recaptured after brief flight (1576)
• Amity runs past Sheridan (1408)
• Sheriff's union endorses Casey (1335)
• Bypass work full-bore (2)