Try these common fixes
Dec 9, 2013
Some parts of our website, like the obituaries and classifieds, are served by a third party vendor whose content can fail to display properly when viewed with certain user-specified browser settings. If you are unable to see this content, or if you notice formatting or display errors, try the following steps to fix the most common browser problems.
- Try reducing the text size in your browser. Formatting errors are often caused when the user overrides the specified text size on a website. How to change text size in Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Have you installed any sort of adblocking software on your computer? Adblock browser plugins can mistakenly identify some content as advertisements and prevent it from displaying. Please disable any adblock software and try again.
- If neither fix works, try visiting the website from a different browser. Our recommendation is Google's free Chrome browser. Trying an alternate browser will help determine if the problem is specific to your network or browser settings.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Late effort falls short for Linfield (2321)
• Correction: Last week's editorial (2012)
• Season of Giving 2014 (1568)