Stream restoration tour planned
Oct 8, 2013
Participants will meet at the district office at 2200 S.W. Second St. They will tour three restoration sites, learn how to implement stream projects and identify resources available to assist with projects on their own property.
RSVPs are required to 503-472-6403 or email@example.com.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2623)
• NR wins score of awards (1460)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1299)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1159)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1153)
• Honoring the man (1)