Sheridan City Council meets Monday night
Jul 4, 2014
SHERIDAN — The Sheridan City Council will receive a pavement maintenance project update from City Manager Frank Sheridan when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in City Hall.
The primary work being considered is the Center Street project, north from the intersection of Yamhill to Blair Street.
Renata Wakeley of the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments will address the council concerning Community Development Block Grants that are available for the city's sewer improvement project.
For information, call the city at 503-843-2347.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (13352)
• Country roads, take us home (2850)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (2318)
• Country roads, take us home (1927)
• Women of the Yamhill Valley 2014 (1357)
• Honoring the man (1156)
• Honoring the man (1)