Don't get caught up in a pseudo-debate
Should Oregon repeal its 2006 law requiring a prescription to obtain pseudoephedrine — you know, that great cold medicine that happens to be used in the manufacture of methamphetamine?
Jun 16, 2012
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2396)
• Leaving the field blank (1189)
• That winning feeling (1176)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1162)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)