DA won't prosecute Chemeketa VP
- Lanning accuser sues for $4.8 million
- Marion DA rejects records appeal
- CCC administrator's police report released
- Sex allegation behind Chemeketa suspension
- Faculty lashes Chemeketa for non-disclosure
- Report cites sexual allegation against Chemeketa administrator
- Evidence of disconnect displayed at Chemeketa
- Campus president placed on paid leave
May 19, 2014
By Starla Pointer
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Over 100 attend vigil for McGraw (3770)
• Gun rights advocates pack meeting (3675)
• Wheatland Ferry resumes operations (2562)
• County commissioners discuss goals (1970)