Carlton council to meet Friday morning
Jun 27, 2013
CARLTON -- City council members will hold a special meeting Friday morning, June 28, to discuss a funding transfer. The public session will start at 7:30 a.m. in Carlton City Hall.
The council will consider transferring money from the Contingency Fund to the General Fund and to the Water Fund. Such a transfer requires council approval.
For more information, call city hall, at 503-852-7575.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Lawrence bids for seat on the bench (1848)
• Body Dysmorphism (1605)
• Compassion for kids (1277)
• Ellie Gunn -The future for farming (1193)
• Wiles ready to sit on the bench (1184)
• Cyclist struck in Amity (1)