Fire reported at Geraldi's
Smoke fills the business
Jan 14, 2014
The News-Register staff
McMinnville firefighters responded about 9:50 this morning to a reported fire at Geraldi's, 226 N.E. Third St.
Flames reportedly were coming from an oven and the eatery was filling with smoke, according to Yamhill Communications Agency radio traffic.
The fire was quickly extinguished and no structural damage was reported.
Traffic was disrupted on Third Street.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in: