Yamhill Council to hold budget hearing
Jun 12, 2013
Councilors will also consider funding requests from Homeward Bound Pets, Yamhill Community Mediators, YCRC and other groups.
In other businesss, the council will hear a rate review from Recology Western Oregon, consider a water hook-up request for a property at 285 N. Balm St., and consider annexation of properties at 1260 E. Main St. and south of Third Street from Hemlock to Cedar streets.
For more information, call city hall at 503-662-3511.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2877)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1765)
• NR wins score of awards (1717)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1673)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1579)
• Honoring the man (4)
• NR wins score of awards (1)