Y-C board will close funds
May 10, 2013
YAMHILL — The Yamhill-Carlton School Board will close the intermediate school playground and Bailey Scholarship funds, moving year-to-date expenditures and revenue to the general fund, when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the district office.
A work session will be held at 6:45.
For information, call the district at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2857)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1729)
• NR wins score of awards (1690)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1630)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1554)
• Honoring the man (4)
• NR wins score of awards (1)