Y-C board will close funds
May 10, 2013
YAMHILL — The Yamhill-Carlton School Board will close the intermediate school playground and Bailey Scholarship funds, moving year-to-date expenditures and revenue to the general fund, when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the district office.
A work session will be held at 6:45.
For information, call the district at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (5152)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4709)
• FCI escapee captured (3436)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3292)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2593)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2340)
• Policing the streets with a smile (1951)
• Mac on a roll (2)
• Within their grasp (1)