Y-C board addresses policies
Sep 6, 2013
YAMHILL — There will be a first reading of more than a dozen policies when the Yamhill-Carlton School Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday at the district office.
The bord will also hear from principals at each of the three schools and Superintendent Charan Cline following the first week of school.
A work session will be held at 6:15.
For information, call the district office at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Lawrence bids for seat on the bench (1901)
• Body Dysmorphism (1658)
• Compassion for kids (1452)
• Ellie Gunn -The future for farming (1342)
• Wiles ready to sit on the bench (1279)
• Cyclist struck in Amity (1)