Willamina School District begins budget process
May 8, 2013
WILLAMINA — The Willamina School District Budget Committee will hold its first meeting at 6 tonight in the school library.
There will be an election of officers prior to when Superintendent Gus Forster delivers the budget message. The proposed 2013-14 budget will then be discussed.
The committee may choose to adopt the budget or continue discussing the document at a second meeting.
For information, call the district office at 503-876-4525.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3846)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3442)
• E. coli warning issued for river (2677)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2462)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2279)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1896)