Willamina School Board meets
Apr 4, 2014
WILLAMINA — The Willamina School Board will consider a lunch price adjustment when it meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the school library.
The board will also receive a Strong Schools = Strong Community Bond Committee update leading up to the May 20 election.
For information, call the district office at 503-876-1500.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (3870)
• What's that smell? (2559)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (2332)
• Salem considers sidewalk smoking ban (1471)
• Olympians run away from Grizzlies (1449)
• Bypass work full-bore (1448)