Willamina School Board meets
Apr 4, 2014
WILLAMINA — The Willamina School Board will consider a lunch price adjustment when it meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the school library.
The board will also receive a Strong Schools = Strong Community Bond Committee update leading up to the May 20 election.
For information, call the district office at 503-876-1500.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (13550)
• Country roads, take us home (2898)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (2363)
• Country roads, take us home (1938)
• Women of the Yamhill Valley 2014 (1609)
• Honoring the man (1311)
• Honoring the man (1)