Willamina School Board meets
Apr 4, 2014
WILLAMINA — The Willamina School Board will consider a lunch price adjustment when it meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the school library.
The board will also receive a Strong Schools = Strong Community Bond Committee update leading up to the May 20 election.
For information, call the district office at 503-876-1500.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity man reported missing (7093)
• Leaping ability (1919)
• Inmate recaptured after brief flight (1812)
• Sheriff's union endorses Casey (1680)
• Amity runs past Sheridan (1649)
• Bypass work full-bore (2)