Willamina School Board meets
Apr 4, 2014
WILLAMINA — The Willamina School Board will consider a lunch price adjustment when it meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the school library.
The board will also receive a Strong Schools = Strong Community Bond Committee update leading up to the May 20 election.
For information, call the district office at 503-876-1500.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3584)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3125)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2168)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2008)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1680)