Willamina School Board meets
Apr 4, 2014
WILLAMINA — The Willamina School Board will consider a lunch price adjustment when it meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the school library.
The board will also receive a Strong Schools = Strong Community Bond Committee update leading up to the May 20 election.
For information, call the district office at 503-876-1500.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Murder weighs heavy on Dornon family (3703)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (3624)
• Grizzlies fail to tame Broncos (2343)
• Tornado rips roofs in Longview (1838)
• Ensconced in bronze (1719)