Willamina City Council schedules hearings
Jun 12, 2013
WILLAMINA — The Willamina City Council will hold four public hearings as part of a monthly meeting set for 7 p.m. Thursday at city hall.
The agenda includes hearings on the city's proposed 2013-14 budget, up for adoption afterward, and proposed increases of 5 percent in water rates and 3 percent in sewer rates, beginning with the June 16-July 15 billing cycle.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Compassion for kids (2556)
• Ellie Gunn -The future for farming (2548)
• Lawrence bids for seat on the bench (2402)
• ATV rider badly hurt (1874)
• Wiles ready to sit on the bench (1873)
• Cyclist struck in Amity (1)
• ATV rider badly hurt (1)