Willamina City Council meets tonight
Oct 10, 2013
WILLAMINA — School District Superintendent Gus Forster will address the Willamina City Council at 7 tonight at city hall regarding upgrades needed to provide the required water pressure on the Oaken Hills Drive campus.
The council is also expected to adopt an emergency operations plan.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (5168)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4714)
• FCI escapee captured (3438)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3295)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2596)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2342)
• Policing the streets with a smile (1952)
• Mac on a roll (2)
• Within their grasp (1)