Willamina City Council meets tonight
Oct 10, 2013
WILLAMINA — School District Superintendent Gus Forster will address the Willamina City Council at 7 tonight at city hall regarding upgrades needed to provide the required water pressure on the Oaken Hills Drive campus.
The council is also expected to adopt an emergency operations plan.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Green Living 2014 Spring Edition (8398)
• Compassion for kids (2388)
• Ellie Gunn -The future for farming (2319)
• Lawrence bids for seat on the bench (2306)
• Body Dysmorphism (2031)
• Cyclist struck in Amity (1)
• ATV rider badly hurt (1)