Stream restoration tour planned
Oct 8, 2013
Participants will meet at the district office at 2200 S.W. Second St. They will tour three restoration sites, learn how to implement stream projects and identify resources available to assist with projects on their own property.
RSVPs are required to 503-472-6403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3725)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3344)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2327)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2147)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1796)