Sheridan City Council meets tonight
Aug 5, 2013
SHERIDAN — The Sheridan City Council will consider approving an overlay of Northwest Evans Street when it meets at 7 tonight in city hall.
The council will also hear a presentation from the Greater Yamhill Watershed Council.
For information, contact the city at 503-843-2347.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2532)
• That winning feeling (1418)
• Leaving the field blank (1346)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1346)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)