Sheridan City Council meets Monday night
Jul 4, 2014
SHERIDAN — The Sheridan City Council will receive a pavement maintenance project update from City Manager Frank Sheridan when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in City Hall.
The primary work being considered is the Center Street project, north from the intersection of Yamhill to Blair Street.
Renata Wakeley of the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments will address the council concerning Community Development Block Grants that are available for the city's sewer improvement project.
For information, call the city at 503-843-2347.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3889)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3478)
• E. coli warning issued for river (2893)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2516)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2314)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1924)