Sheridan City Council meets Monday night
Jul 4, 2014
SHERIDAN — The Sheridan City Council will receive a pavement maintenance project update from City Manager Frank Sheridan when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in City Hall.
The primary work being considered is the Center Street project, north from the intersection of Yamhill to Blair Street.
Renata Wakeley of the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments will address the council concerning Community Development Block Grants that are available for the city's sewer improvement project.
For information, call the city at 503-843-2347.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Breast Cancer Awareness (11690)
• Ultrasound in Pregnancy (11517)
• Annual Exam? (11487)
• Perimenopause (11476)
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2970)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (2252)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1852)