Riverbend project offers broad public possibilities
The company says it will open approximately 450 acres for alternative use on the land it owns adjacent to the existing landfill
- FFA team tours Riverbend, stewardship site
- Stewardship panel identifies initial projects
- Officials hoping to land FFA center
- Stewards should start with farming, education
- Stewardship proposals begin to take shape
- Stewards to spread the word
- Riverbend stewards to meet
- Stewardship panel eyes Riverbend holdings
Jul 28, 2012
By The News-Register Editorial Board
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Wildcats secure NCAA playoff berth (3212)
• Should dog licenses be required? (3204)
• Remembering Parker (2370)
• The final flight (3)