Others Say - Oregon hiring freeze not smart, isn't even genuine
The smart freeze’s explanatory memo says people should be hired only for positions “essential to deliver and/or provide expected services.
Mar 17, 2012
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here . Already a subscriber, please
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (5254)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4835)
• FCI escapee captured (3485)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3320)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2751)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2430)
• Policing the streets with a smile (2049)
• Mac on a roll (2)
• Within their grasp (1)