Others Say - Oregon hiring freeze not smart, isn't even genuine
The smart freeze’s explanatory memo says people should be hired only for positions “essential to deliver and/or provide expected services.
Mar 17, 2012
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2928)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1845)
• NR wins score of awards (1775)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1760)
• Honoring the man (4)
• NR wins score of awards (1)