One last drive down bypass memory lane
Forty-four years ago, in 1968, $3 million was going to build a roadway from Highway 99W to I-5 across a new Willamette River bridge at Lambert Bend
May 26, 2012 | 15 Comments
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Ellie Gunn -The future for farming (2707)
• Compassion for kids (2638)
• Lawrence bids for seat on the bench (2490)
• ATV rider badly hurt (1998)
• Wiles ready to sit on the bench (1929)
• Cyclist struck in Amity (1)
• ATV rider badly hurt (1)