One last drive down bypass memory lane
Forty-four years ago, in 1968, $3 million was going to build a roadway from Highway 99W to I-5 across a new Willamette River bridge at Lambert Bend
May 26, 2012 | 15 Comments
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (12281)
• Country roads, take us home (2593)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (2063)
• Country roads, take us home (1845)
• GFU interns to tackle county shop (1644)