No contested races in Dundee
Sep 1, 2014
DUNDEE — The Dundee City Council will have no competitive races this year.
Councilor David Russ, coming off an unsuccessful county commissioner campaign in the May primary, is running unopposed for mayor.
Councilors Douglas Pugsley and Storr Nelson are both mounting unopposed re-election bids. No one filed for the seat Russ is giving up, so it will have to be filled on the basis of write-in votes.
The filing deadline was Aug. 25.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Breast Cancer Awareness (11662)
• Ultrasound in Pregnancy (11497)
• Annual Exam? (11473)
• Perimenopause (11463)
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2955)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (2227)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1838)