Man cut by knife in Washington County fight
Jan 2, 2013
By The Associated Press
GASTON — Washington County authorities say a New Year's Day fight left a 36-year-old man with cuts on his face and hands, and they're looking for a second man who drove away in a pickup truck.
The sheriff's department says Brian O'Neel of Forest Grove was cut seriously, but his injuries were not life-threatening.
The sheriff's department says he was involved in a fight with Delaney VanLoo of Gales Creek at an apartment in Gaston.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville duplex fired upon (6155)
• Several burglaries reported downtown (4233)
• By a whisker's breadth (2709)
• McMinnville man injured in crash (2520)
• Dayton man jailed on sex charges (1909)
• Where to watch the Wildcats (1516)