Man cut by knife in Washington County fight
Jan 2, 2013
By The Associated Press
GASTON — Washington County authorities say a New Year's Day fight left a 36-year-old man with cuts on his face and hands, and they're looking for a second man who drove away in a pickup truck.
The sheriff's department says Brian O'Neel of Forest Grove was cut seriously, but his injuries were not life-threatening.
The sheriff's department says he was involved in a fight with Delaney VanLoo of Gales Creek at an apartment in Gaston.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Rape case stirs emotions at Linfield (2933)
• Newberg homeowner interrupts burglar (2357)
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2311)
• 2014 Meet McMinnville (1864)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)