Made in the Yamhill Valley
Join us as we celebrate the growing health of our local economy and the businesses that make it possible. Made in the Yamhill Valley is a unique guide to all the businesses in our area that might go unseen. They are a major part of our economic life boat, but may or may not be in the public eye. We think you’ll find this special section both useful and informative. There really is something for everyone in the Yamhill Valley!
Hard copies are available in the June 14th News-Register newspaper, at the News-Register help desk or at various local businesses in the area!
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (12779)
• Country roads, take us home (2700)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (2176)
• Country roads, take us home (1889)
• GFU interns to tackle county shop (1742)