Linfield hires Shanan Rosenberg as new men's basketball coach
- Uneven road in Washington
- Wildcats drop NWC openers
- Rodby, Wildcats hold back Rams
- NCU catches up to ‘Cats
- Cats Out-Clawed
- Wildcats hope to expedite progress
- Linfield women dealt first loss of season
- Linfield men’s basketball drops openers
- Wildcats named scholar-athletes
- Still on his Feet: Larry Doty and his no-bummer summer
Apr 19, 2013
Shanan Rosenberg was hired to be Linfield's men's basketball coach, the university announced late Friday afternoon.
According to a press release written by the Linfield College sports information department, Rosenberg was the men's basketball coach for the past 11 years at Foothill College, a two-year community college near Palo Alto, Calif. Rosenberg was selected from more than 100 applicants, and he will also teach health and kinesiology in the Health and Human Performance department, the release said.
Hill has previous experience coaching in Oregon. He was the assistant head coach at Lewis & Clark College in Portland from 1998 to 2002. He was 186-131 at Foothill.
Here's a link to Linfield's story. You can read the Tuesday print-edition of The News-Register for a full report.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Gun rights advocates pack meeting (2650)
• Green Living 2015 Winter Edition (2376)
• Wheatland Ferry resumes operations (1873)
• Commissioners approve trail grant (1543)