Hospice co-founder Lea New dies
New and her husband, Don, moved to McMinnville in 1967
Aug 26, 2013
Lea New of McMinnville, who was one of the co-founders who brought hospice services to Yamhill County, died Sunday, Aug. 25.
New and her husband, Don, a helicopter salesman, moved to McMinnville in 1967. The couple helped to found Gallery Players of Oregon, which is now Gallery Theater, as a summer program in 1968.
For more details see Tuesday's print edition.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville duplex fired upon (6448)
• Several burglaries reported downtown (4391)
• McMinnville man injured in crash (2667)
• Dayton man jailed on sex charges (2097)
• Where to watch the Wildcats (1759)
• Two-alarm fire destroys Amity home (1240)