County fair 4-H awards announced
Aug 8, 2013
The Oregon State University Extension Service has announced the winners of 4-H contests at the 2013 Yamhill County Fair. For complete listings as reported to the News-Register, including special contests, click here.
The following abbreviations are used for awards: GCH grand champion, RGCH reserve grand champion, CH champion and RCH reserve champion.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville hires new city manager (3148)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (2462)
• Murder weighs heavy on Dornon family (2016)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1930)
• That winning feeling (1821)