Carlton council to discuss food carts
May 30, 2014
CARLTON -- The city council will discuss food cart standards when it meets in a work session on Tuesday, June 3. The public meeting will start at 6 p.m. in Carlton City Hall.
The agenda also includes the parks development plan and the historic preservation work plan.
For more information, call city hall, at 503-852-7575.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2925)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1839)
• NR wins score of awards (1769)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1757)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1643)
• Honoring the man (4)
• NR wins score of awards (1)