Carlton council to discuss food carts
May 30, 2014
CARLTON -- The city council will discuss food cart standards when it meets in a work session on Tuesday, June 3. The public meeting will start at 6 p.m. in Carlton City Hall.
The agenda also includes the parks development plan and the historic preservation work plan.
For more information, call city hall, at 503-852-7575.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (3846)
• What's that smell? (2451)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (2323)
• Salem considers sidewalk smoking ban (1460)
• Bypass work full-bore (1371)
• Olympians run away from Grizzlies (1371)