Amity City Council meets tonight
Oct 2, 2013
AMITY — The Amity City Council is expected to approve a water rate increase when it meets in regular session at 7 p.m. today in city hall.
The council will also discuss an emergency operations plan.
For information, call the city at 503-835-3711.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Rape case stirs emotions at Linfield (2934)
• Newberg homeowner interrupts burglar (2362)
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2320)
• 2014 Meet McMinnville (1871)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)