Amity City Council meets tonight
Oct 2, 2013
AMITY — The Amity City Council is expected to approve a water rate increase when it meets in regular session at 7 p.m. today in city hall.
The council will also discuss an emergency operations plan.
For information, call the city at 503-835-3711.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Gallery play cancelled (2065)
• Grand Ronde Tribal Council elected (1991)
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (1704)
• Spartans top Vikings in overtime (1350)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (1133)
• The cream will rise (6)