Amity City Council meets tonight
Oct 2, 2013
AMITY — The Amity City Council is expected to approve a water rate increase when it meets in regular session at 7 p.m. today in city hall.
The council will also discuss an emergency operations plan.
For information, call the city at 503-835-3711.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Murder weighs heavy on Dornon family (3578)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (3520)
• Grizzlies fail to tame Broncos (2228)
• Tornado rips roofs in Longview (1730)
• Ensconced in bronze (1605)