Amity City Council meets tonight
Oct 2, 2013
AMITY — The Amity City Council is expected to approve a water rate increase when it meets in regular session at 7 p.m. today in city hall.
The council will also discuss an emergency operations plan.
For information, call the city at 503-835-3711.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville duplex fired upon (7191)
• Several burglaries reported downtown (4963)
• McMinnville man injured in crash (3206)
• Dayton man jailed on sex charges (2657)
• Where to watch the Wildcats (2323)
• Two-alarm fire destroys Amity home (2015)