Enter keyword to find website articles
Click here to search newspaper articles since 1999
Need Help? | Forgot Your Password?
Nov 21, 2014
| 1 Comment
Parker Moore's ninth-grade math teacher writes a remembrance of an extraordinary student read more...
Nov 14, 2014
| 6 Comments
Tim Svenson and Linda Watkins present Pro and Con on the question read more...
Nov 7, 2014
The cost of not going to college includes lower earnings, but incurring debt can be a big problem, too read more...
Oct 31, 2014
| 1 Comment
Presence of the courthouse “Super Dog” instills feelings of safety, trust, courage and strength read more...
Oct 24, 2014
Suicide prevention requires recognition of risks and outreach among people read more...
Oct 17, 2014
Leanne Littrell DiLorenzo and Sen. Doug Whitsett offer arguments for and against the measure read more...
Oct 10, 2014
Conservationists work with vineyards to restore oak woodlands and upland prairies read more...
Oct 3, 2014
| 1 Comment
Phil Keisling and Liz Marlia-Stein write opposing arguments on ballot issue read more...
Sep 26, 2014
| 14 Comments
Maria and Stuart and Richard F. LaMountain, present Pro and Con arguments read more...
Sep 19, 2014
| 3 Comments
Guest writers Anthony Johnson and Robert E. Mason present their arguments for and against Measure 91 ... read more...
Sep 12, 2014
| 2 Comments
Guest writers Patriciafaye Marshall and Helle Ruddenklau present their arguments for and against ... read more...
Sep 5, 2014
Local team participates in annual walk to support positive treatment of mental illnesses read more...
Aug 29, 2014
Participation in Leadership Mac shows how our community works - one person helping another read more...
Aug 22, 2014
Ritual of weekly meetings with specific intentions will help sustain partners' lives together read more...
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
Only online subscribers may comment on articles. Click here to see how you can subscribe.Already a subscriber, please log in
Note: Some articles do not accept comments at all.
• DA Brad Berry: All three officers fired weapons (34602)
• UPDATE: Child located safe after being taken from custody hearing (4377)
• Bermudez family struggles with unanswered questions (4327)
• Wildcats secure NCAA playoff berth (3505)
• Remembering Parker (2961)
• 'A sad day' for Linfield and McMinnville (2723)
• Three officers fired on stabbing suspect (2655)
• Downtown stabbing injures McMinnville man (2570)
• Work crew walkaway taken into custody (2450)
• Triumph and tragedy (1929)
• DA Brad Berry: All three officers fired weapons (36)
• Bermudez family struggles with unanswered questions (16)
• Should dog licenses be required? (6)
• Downtown Association leafs back through time (5)
• Let not this devastating act divide us one from another (5)
• Suicide victims found in Yamhill County (4)
• Chamber awards rescheduled, open house canceled (3)
• The final flight (3)
• Letters to the Editor - Nov. 21, 2014 (2)
• Work crew walkaway taken into custody (2)